Hi! My name is Jennifer, but my friends call me Jen!
For over 10 years, I have worked in the marketing industry and decided I that needed a change in career...something that would get me out of the office, do something that I enjoyed and meet a variety of different people!
Being a Mum to 3 children - 6 year old twins, Harry and Jessica, and 3 month old Izzy, is a full-time job in itself. Too much time was spent at work, so I was missing out on having fun with them. I needed a career that would suit my home life and fit around the children.
I had two options...
1. Become a school teacher
2. Become a personal trainer
The latter seemed more appealling...as half the battle has been won!! Clients' want to learn, they want to train!!
I trained with Premier Training International at the National Badminton Centre, Milton Keynes, and qualified in March 2012.
- Active IQ Level 3 International Diploma in Advanced Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction
- Active IQ Certificate in Kettle Bell Instructing
- Emergency First Aid at Work